HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Grey Dey Thursdey That Wasn't....

~*~My "reclaimed" wood signs for the show~*~


Hello Mes Amies....so sorry to have missed hosting Grey Dey Thursdey today. Susan and I are crazy busy getting ready for The Vintage Bazaar at Pettengill Farm this week-end. Yikes! A LOT of work yet to do! But I'll see you here next week for another 
"Grey Dey!"

Oh and...if you're in  the area...please stop by "The Farm".....Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 -5:00...Ferry Road in Salisbury , MA. You'd put a smile on our faces for sure!


11 comments:

  1. So wish I could be there! I hope you girls have a wonderful time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I were closer:( Wishing you a successful weekend!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I'm not close by, but thinking of a wonderful weekend for you gals. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The signs are great. Wishing you a wonderful show!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck at the show, Michelle. I so wish I lived nearby. I love to stop by and cheer you on. I'm sure your merchandise will be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I wish I lived near, you know that already. Have a great time mon amie. Adore these signs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you will have a great time at the show. Wishing you many sales and happy customers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely ! I love and I live in Paris !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your signs Michelle. Hope you have a successful show.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear Michelle--
    I wish you a most wonderful show,- with fun and many costumers !!
    Cross my fingers for a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish we were closer! Love your signs!

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~