HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Monday, November 23, 2009

Testing 1-2-3


Oh my....i am shaking as i type this first "post." i am new to the world of blogging so bear with me while i take a look around and figure this all out. a little more about me...i am a proud shop owner on ETSY and have admired the many talented people out there who share their creative spirit with the world. i only hope that my little corner of the blogworld inspires someone out there to tap into their creative souls as well. right now i am busy in the shop creating and assembling winter and holiday-themed items. I am loving winter whites...anything that sparkles...and all things vintage-inspired!

merci and thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

  1. michelle, it looks AWESOME!! you did such a great job! and i am totally in love with your blog header!!! can't wait to more!!!

    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle don't worry everything looks awesome and I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just checked out your Etsy shop. Incredible stuff! I am inspired, both to create and shop!

    I think you'll do great blogging. This is a great "place" with lots of inspiring, supportive NICE people!
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~